Brunt House is located in the heart of the Lake District National Park, 2 miles west of the historic town of Ambleside.
Alternatively, you can contact the owners directly.
e-mail Christopher: email@example.com
2 Brunt How,
Loughrigg, Near Ambleside,
Cumbria. LA22 9HE
(around 34 minutes from J36 on the M6 motorway)
From Junction 36 of the M6, take the A590 and A591 towards Ambleside.
Turn left on to the A593 heading towards Coniston.
Pass through Clappersgate and after approximately one and a half miles turn right, signposted for High Close, and proceed up the lane for just 20 metres, turning first right over the cattle grid. Continue straight ahead following the right hand driveway as it winds up to Brunt House, which is at the very top of the driveway.
There is ample parking in the driveway for up to three cars.
Latitude/longitude: 54°25’32.5″N 3°00’08.4″W (54.425698, -3.002347)
National Grid Reference: NY 35047 03740
There is an excellent Avanti West Coast service from London Euston to Oxenholme station near Kendal that takes just 2 hours 40 minutes.
Brunt House is 30 minutes from Oxenholme station by taxi.
• Ambleside – 2.5 miles, 6 minutes
• Lake Windermere (Waterhead) – 2.6 miles, 8 minutes
• Grasmere – 3.2 miles, 9 minutes
• Coniston – 5.6 miles, 13 minutes
• Coniston Water – 6.5 miles, 15 minutes
• Bowness-on-windermere – 7.3 miles, 18 minutes
• Kendal – 14.9 miles, 31 minutes
• Ullswater – 20.1 miles, 44 minutes
• M6 motorway J36 – 21.7 miles, 34 minutes
Please click here to download our Access Statement
© Copyright Brunt House - all rights reserved